Air Conditioning and Heating Maintenance Plans and Services
If you want to shrink your utility bills and get the best performance from your HVAC system, all you need is preventive maintenance. HVAC maintenance is a smart investment that pays for itself in lower energy bills, fewer repairs and increased reliability. To enjoy all of the benefits of preventive maintenance, schedule tune-ups twice annually or sign up for a maintenance plan.
HVAC Maintenance and Tune-ups
As an HVAC contractor with over 25 years of experience, we specialize in maintaining all types of heating and cooling systems manufactured by Trane and other major brands. Whether you’re scheduling one-time service or joining our maintenance club, you’ll receive a comprehensive, factory-approved tune-up that will increase the system’s reliability and efficiency. We’ll leave no part unchecked.
Fall Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Checklist
Heating and Air Conditioning equipment that burns natural gas or oil needs extra attention to perform optimally. Keep your heating system in top condition by scheduling tune-ups every fall. During heating tune-ups, we inspect the fuel lines, check the gas pressure, clean the burners and test the heat exchanger. We’ll keep your heat pump or furnace in top form so that your family enjoys safe, reliable and efficient heating all winter.
Spring Air Conditioning Maintenance
In Hillsborough and Chapel Hill, air conditioning maintenance keeps our customers comfortable throughout the summer. Some of the cooling-specific tasks that we perform in the spring include the following:
- Clear debris and obstructions from your compressor or packaged unit to improve the airflow
- Measure the refrigerant charge and adjust it to the manufacturer’s specifications if needed
- Balance the airflow and clean the blower to boost your comfort and increase the unit’s efficiency by 15 percent
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils to remove dust that decreases the system’s performance
- Check the condensate drain. Clogs increase indoor humidity and can cause water damage
- Service indoor air quality products, and replace consumable parts in filtration equipment
- Monitor the heating and cooling cycles to make sure that the unit functions optimally
- Lubricate moving parts to prevent unnecessary wear and tear that contributes to premature repairs
- Tighten and test electrical connections. Voltage problems may cause unsafe or inefficient operation
- Test the thermostat to ensure that it’s working properly
Annual Agreements for Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance
Sign up for our annual maintenance agreement. You’ll receive two seasonal tune-ups as well as preferential scheduling, priority service and discounted repairs.
At A&E Heating and Air Conditioning, we tailor our maintenance plans to the size, age and condition of your HVAC system. If you have indoor air quality equipment, our factory-trained technicians can maintain it too. We offer effective, affordable maintenance plans to customers across the Triangle.
HVAC Maintenance in Hillsborough, NC
To schedule heating maintenance or to sign up for an annual service agreement, call A&E Heating and Air Conditioning today. We’ll take care of your HVAC system and help your family enjoy lower energy bills and greater comfort all year.