Professional AC Installation Services in Hillsborough, NC – Serving Durham and Orange Counties
If your air conditioner or heat pump cost too much to operate and isn’t keeping you comfortable anymore, it may be time to start looking for an AC Installation specialist. Whether you’re building a new home or need to change out your existing unit, you can count on the professionals at A&E Heating and Air Conditioning to help you choose the perfect system and install it right the first time. Our service areas include Durham, Efland, Mebane, Pittsboro, Chapel Hill, NC and the surrounding area.
Do I Need AC Installation Services?
Unless your unit can’t be repaired, it’s often difficult to know when you need a new AC installation. If you experience any of these issues, call one of our estimators to discuss your air conditioning equipment options.
- Higher Utility Bills: If your electric costs keep rising, the efficiency of your AC system is probably failing. Today’s high-efficiency models can help substantially lower your summer cooling bills.
- Rising Repair Costs: Do you know the AC repairman on a first name basis? If so, you probably need a new air conditioner. It almost always makes sense to replace an air conditioner with a bad compressor.
- Obsolete Equipment: Air conditioning manufacturers have made enormous strides over the last decade to improve air conditioning efficiency, comfort and noise levels. In some instances, you can pay for a new AC unit with the money you’ll save in lower utility costs over the life of the equipment.
- Poor Comfort: Poorly designed AC systems rarely maintain a uniform temperature throughout the whole house. If you’re having trouble keeping different rooms cool when it gets hot outside, your air conditioner has probably lost significant capacity.
Knowing What to Look for in a New Air Conditioner
Purchasing a new air conditioner can be difficult, especially if it’s your first replacement system. Our friendly estimators will explain all the different features and benefits of competing products. Here are just a few of the things you should look for:
- AC Options and Features: Advanced air conditioners have a wide array of different features, including variable speed fans, inverter compressor technology and smart thermostats.
- SEER Rating: A SEER rating comparison measures the overall efficiency of an air conditioner, but in humid, subtropical climates like we have in Durham, it’s a good idea to look at the unit’s extended efficiency ratings.
- Total System Design: Efficiency and comfort are directly associated with proper system design. At A&E Heating and Air Conditioning we use the latest technology to ensure your air conditioner is matched precisely to your home’s unique cooling load requirements.
Complete AC Installation Service
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of installing a new, energy-efficient air conditioner, call the pros at A&E Heating and Air Conditioning today, (919) 361-5909! We can provide a free evaluation of your existing system and explain all your equipment options.