Professional HVAC Services Including HVAC Repair, Installation, Maintenance, and Indoor Air Quality
Best known for our ability to maximize indoor comfort, A&E Heating and Air Conditioning offers a complete line of HVAC services. From a quick HVAC repair for faulty home furnaces to commercial AC installations, we’ve got you covered. Our service areas include Durham, Efland, Mebane, Pittsboro, Chapel Hill, NC and the surrounding area.
As a full-service HVAC company, we supply the repairs, maintenance, products and installations you need for optimal indoor climate control. By improving the energy efficiency of your HVAC systems, our services can put more money in your pocket too.
HVAC Services for Durham and Orange Counties
At A&E Heating and Air Conditioning, we’re dedicated to ensuring your heating and cooling systems always operate at peak performance. Our broad range of residential and commercial HVAC installation and repair services includes:
- Modern central air systems that distribute heated or cooled air evenly throughout your home or business
- Ductless heating and cooling systems that let you personalize comfort settings in every room or living space
- Energy-efficient furnaces that keep everyone warm and cozy without sending heating costs through the roof
- Heat pumps that keep you cool during the long, hot summer and toasty warm through the cold-weather season
- Expert repair and maintenance service for all makes and models of heating and cooling equipment
- Emergency repairs available 24/7 for those times when you just can’t wait for next-day service
- Gas piping installation services for when you want to convert your electrical stove into a gas stove
We guarantee free estimates on new system installs, a 1-year warranty on parts for service repairs, a 1-year warranty on labor for new equipment installs and no diagnostic fee within 30 days of a call. If you’re still having problems after the service technician has come out, we won’t charge a diagnostic fee to inspect what the problem is.
Regularly scheduled tune-ups help increase HVAC efficiency and decrease operating costs. Our maintenance service includes all the tests, cleanings and adjustments required to keep your equipment in good condition.
Enrolling in a maintenance program is a cost-effective way to prolong the life of your system and avoid unexpected repairs. Establishing a working relationship with A&E Heating and Air Conditioning comes with extra perks too, including priority customer status and discounts on HVAC repairs.
Choose Nexia for Your Home Automation System
Upgrade your home into a smart home. Use Nexia to control your thermostat’s temperature settings on your smartphone while you’re away from home. This home automation platform is guaranteed to make your life so much easier.
Nexia offers the following benefits:
- The ability to control and monitor your locks and the temperature in your home while you’re away
- Access to all of your connected smartphone devices on the Nexia app
- A surveillance camera so that you can monitor suspicious activity outside your home
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
People spend up to 90 percent of their time indoors. That makes it critical to ensure that the air inside your home or business is safe and healthy. Common indoor pollutants include allergy triggers like dust mites and animal dander as well as viruses, bacteria and chemicals. From filters to air purifiers, we offer an array of products that help rid indoor environments of harmful contaminants.
In addition to filters and air purifiers, duct replacement and duct sealing are services we offer to prevent you and your family from getting exposed to harmful contaminants in your home. Have you ever had leaky ductwork? This can result in rats and insects making their way to your ductwork through cracks, causing poor indoor air quality.
First-Class Customer Service
At A&E Heating and Air Conditioning, our reputation for excellence rests on the shoulders of our hard-working technicians. Our comfort specialists receive ongoing training to ensure they can handle any project.
We take pride in our exceptional customer service too. Our customers like working with us because we treat them like family. Because our estimators are knowledgeable and experienced, our customers are able to ask for a specific technician to work with due to our employees’ low turnover rate. When you choose A&E Heating and Air Conditioning, you can rest assured that you’re partnering with an HVAC company you can trust.